RE: cygwin stable and cvs snapshot - fork() bug

>>> Some of the BLODA stuff has to be deinstalled entirely to have an
>> effect since it hooks one of its own DLLs into some system DLL.
>>
>>> Another question:  Does the mpd tool load DLLs at run time?  Did you
>> try rebasing?
>>
>> I rebooted my system (and disabled the AV services), so I was sure no

>> AV stuff was running.
>
>Again, some BLODA has to be _uninstalled_ to eliminate its effects.
You cannot be sure this isn't where your issue lies unless you uninstall
the possible BLOADA you have installed now and
>test without it.

ok I installed cygwin on a vmware workstation, without any av products
(or any other BLODA apps) - same result:

opening pid file
    164 [main] mpd 304 C:\cyg\home\mpd-test\mpd.exe: *** fatal error -
MapViewOf
FileEx (0x28910000), Win32 error 6.  Terminating.
    211 [main] mpd 464 fork: child 304 - died waiting for dll loading,
errno 11
problems fork'ing for daemon!

I tried the stable cygwin and also the latest cvs snapshot, and I did
also a rebaseall. the error msg is allways the same

cheers
michael