Connect browser via ssh tunnel to local server ?

Hi,
I have a question re connecting a browser over ssh to a local apache server?
I have an internal apache server used by local network users. This is not
exposed on the internet at all. I have a couple of outside linux users who have
ssh accounts on the apache server machine, so they can open a shell on that
machine. Is it possible for these users to connect via ssh and run a browser
from their machine and connect the apache server via the ssh connection in any
way ? (and ideally only connect to the apache server ?) If so canyone give me
some pointers as to how this could be done ?

Tony