Re: 1.5.24 -2 cygwin python 2.5.1 problem, "import sqlite3" fail

Thorsten Kampe wrote:

> As far as I understood Jason, he just needs the SQLite headers and
> libraries to /build/ Python with SQLite support, and he doesn't need
> them to be "in Cygwin".

That would be silly, because it would result in a totally broken python
that would continue to throw ImportError on "import sqlite3" because the
user would have no cygsqlite3-0.dll on their system, with no way to get
it unless they installed third party packages that aren't part of
Cygwin.  Besides, requiring packages not in the distro in order to build
a package is not kosher.  The distro must be self-consistent.

Brian