Support for sa_sigaction

Hello,

The latest releases of Cygwin support include sa_sigaction member in the
structure sigaction, but older releases such as Cygwin 1.5.7 don't (I've just
checked it out with my 1.5.7 local copy).

How can I find the exact Cygwin release where sa_sigaction began to be
supported? I've scanned the web, the mailing lists archive and the CVS repo
looking for this piece of info, to no avail.

Thank you in advance,

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo