RE: Select-all Vista install fails?

> > So my question is this: Is Cygwin supposed to install fully on Vista from
> > an initial All-package-selection?
>
> Yes.

Rats.  I was hoping for an answer like "Installation on Vista is a two-
step process, first complete an installation with the default package
selections and make your initial login running as administrator, then
add other desired packages in subsequent setup runs."  I will retry and
debug the Vista install the next time I get a clean Vista machine.

Thanks for your time and help.

Peter K.