Re: On shutdown

On Dec 3, 2007 1:35 AM,  <phiroc@free.fr> wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I would like to delete files when the Cygwin Server is shut down.

there is no server. you're thinking of an X server from the X/Cygwin project.

> Is there a way in cygwin to trap the shutdown event? (Ctrl-Alt-Backspace or
> clicking on the Cygwin Exit Button).

cygwin is not a language either. it simply provides a POSIX
environment for running UNIX applications from source on windows.

> Many thanks.
>
> phiroc
>
> --

Morgan gangwere

Please Excuse TOFU. Gmail/Mobile has no Power.

"Space does not reflect society, it expresses it." -- Castells, M.,
Space of Flows, Space of Places: Materials for a Theory of Urbanism in
the Information Age, in The Cybercities Reader, S. Graham, Editor.
2004, Routledge: London. p. 82-93.