RE: Cygwin setup hangs in postinstall

Yes, I noticed it and I conciously decided to send it to prevent

> > --- Process 648, exception C0000139 at 7C964ED1
>
> C0000139 is STATUS_ENTRYPOINT_NOT_FOUND so a function entry point
> hasn't been found in some DLL.  This is a strange error here.
> Sure you don't have a BLODA problem?  Try cygcheck -s.

Don't know what BLODA is but cygcheck told me how to solve the problem.
It was due to old cygwin1.dll versions installed by other programs.

Thanks for the help. And sorry for the spam. Perhaps somebody can delete
the uninteresing parts of it. :-)

Wernke