Re: Need help with Perl/Tk

Reini Urban wrote:
2007/12/13, Andrew DeFaria:
I'll say it again, it would be wonderful if Perl/Tk would work with
regular win32 graphical elements but nobody has bothered to develop that.
Cygwin perl-Tk for native Win32 worked fine for several years, but stopped
working some years ago. Since the maintainer is dead, the situation didn't improve.
Damn maintainers dying and all. Do they really think that such a thing as death will stop their responsibilities! I must talk to satan!

(Tongue planted firmly in cheek...)
--
Andrew DeFaria <http://defaria.com>
I am in shape. Round is a shape!