Re: Starting native windows GUI app via ssh.

A few weeks I asked for help with the same problem. The advice that worked (I think) was to be sure that the installation of sshd was such that it is allowed to interact with the desktop.
In any case I have it working in my situation so let me know if you need more help.
HTH