Re: win32-gui-demos.pl dumps core

Michael Kairys schrieb:

"Reini Urban" <rurban@x-ray.at> wrote in message 6910a60801030851j2b7d50e7tfc2e797dd161ce18@mail.gmail.com">news:6910a60801030851j2b7d50e7tfc2e797dd161ce18@mail.gmail.com...

This can be crashing for a lot of reasons.
Please submit a full report (see http://cygwin.com/problems.html) and
try rebaseall.

Thanks for your reply.
I have recently rebase'd all to fix another problem.
I have attached cygcheck.out.
I also attached the output from perl -V as perl.out should it be helpful.
I think I've otherwise followed the problem reporting guidelines, assuming smiley faces are not discouraged :)

Thanks. Besides nobody tested it on Vista so far and Zonealarm I see nothing too problematic.

Maybe there are any missing dependencies in
/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/cygwin/auto/Win32/GUI/GUI.dll

Can you send the output of
$ cygcheck /lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/cygwin/auto/Win32/GUI/GUI.dll

--
Reini Urban
http://phpwiki.org/  http://murbreak.at/