Re: [BUG?] run.exe and pdflatex

> Check the cygstart utility.
> I thing it works with  symbolic links.

Hmm. The cygstart utility is for starting application / opening files as
if they were double clicked in the explorer. So you can do:

cygstart my.pdf (will open acrobat reader)
cygstart pdflatex (will open a windows console windows which will
execute pdfetex, but not in pdflatex mode)
cygstart pslatex (will not work, since windows doesn't know how to start
a shell script)