Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New package: irssi-0.8.12-1

I'm running it in PuTTY via SSH connection. TERM set to "cygwin". Yes,
first 2 or maybe 3 lines. All packages are up to date. And I have
never seen that with my own compiled irssi.

I have made screenshots of my own compiled irssi and irssi from
package windows right after startup:

http://home.shad.pp.ru/tmp/irssi-compiled-putty-window.png
http://home.shad.pp.ru/tmp/irssi-package-putty-window.png