Re: how to build gsl dll

Hi Mirko

2008/2/17, Mirko Vukovic <mirko.vukovic@gmail.com>:
> I am trying to build a dll for gsl.  I want to link it to clisp.

I would suggest not to use a static clisp module, just use the FFI.
This is much simplier, smaller and easier to test. See libsvm or matlab,
or pari for a more optimized binding.

I want to do this for my gdi module also, but had no time yet.
And we still have no header parser, which could construct the
FFI binding automatically. cffi might be useful.
--
Reini Urban
http://phpwiki.org/              http://murbreak.at/