Re: open_memstream

bargav yaarov <byaarov <at> yahoo.com> writes:

> [...]
                          ^^^^^^

WHOA!  Fix your mailer!  At the very least, don't quote raw email addresses:
http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#PCYMTNQREAIYR

but your word wrapping leaves much to be desired.

> Thank you Eric.  I will take a look at autogen (Googling for this returns
many many results... do you have a
> specific pointer?)

http://www.gnu.org/software/autogen/

Full autogen won't work on cygwin at the moment (at least, not unless you
recompile libguile with a fixed gcc).  But the source to the open_memstream
drop-in should be easy enough to isolate, and doesn't run into the broken
libguile dependency.

> Also, is cygwin.din something that I can modify locally myself and get this
to work if the support is already
> there but just not exposed?

Yes - just add an entry to winsup/cygwin/cygwin.din and recompile cygwin
yourself, according to these instructions:
http://cygwin.com/faq/faq.programming.html#faq.programming.building-cygwin

--
Eric Blake