RE: open_memstream

On 20 February 2008 21:20, Eric Blake wrote:

> bargav yaarov <byaarov <at> yahoo.com> writes:

  I think that particular wrap-one-word-per-line weirdness is a known "issue"
with the Yahoo webmail.

>> Thank you Eric.  I will take a look at autogen (Googling for this returns
> many many results... do you have a
>> specific pointer?)
>
> http://www.gnu.org/software/autogen/
>
> Full autogen won't work on cygwin at the moment (at least, not unless you
> recompile libguile with a fixed gcc).

  You can download a working build from

http://rapidshare.com/files/85998958/autogen-5.9.4-0-strip.tar.bz2

- that's a cygwin package-style tarball, just move it to the root dir "/" and
run "tar xvjf autogen-5.9.4-0-strip.tar.bz2" and all the files should drop
into the right place -

and you'll need the rebuilt libguile dll to make it work too:

http://rapidshare.com/files/87008759/cygguile-17.dll.tar.bz2

- that one's just a DLL, run "tar xvjf" on it anywhere and move the resulting
cygguile-17.dll to /bin.

    cheers,
      DaveK