Re: please help: crash on vista

Dear Corinna, dear Cygwin developers,

I've run both the sample case and my program with the cygwin1.dll
snapshot from 2008-03-02 (cygwin1-20080302.dll.bz2) and they works
fine (actually, much better than with previous version of cygwin).

So, it seems that the problem related to my crashes was introduced
between the last snapshot and the 1.5.25, that was released couple
days after that snapshot.

There is a changelog between that snapshot and the release?

I'm willing to provide more info if needed.

Giovanni