Re: Bash.exe stays open after Putty is closed

On Sat, Apr 05, 2008 at 01:37:57PM -0400, NightStrike wrote:
>On 4/5/08, Andrew DeFaria <Andrew@defaria.com> wrote:
>[snip lots of useless arguing]
>The takeaway is that if bash isn't handling a SIGHUP properly (As
>Paul-Kenji pointed out), then that is an issue that can't be ignored
>by saying "just use cygwin ssh".

Actually, maybe I missed something but the comment was "the process also
get a sighup I think".  That's hardly bug report or a definitive problem
statement.

I'd be very amazed if bash wasn't correctly dealing with SIGHUPs the
same way it does on linux.

cgf