/dev/fd0 no medium found and does not exist?

I have Cygwin currently installed on a Windows XP Home Machine.

I installed Cygwin without my USB floppy drive being plugged in.

Now Cygwin doesn't seem to wait to access the floppy in any way.
Windows it self can see the floppy just fine and format them.

I checked my mount table:

$ mount
C:\cygwin\bin on /usr/bin type system (binmode)
C:\cygwin\lib on /usr/lib type system (binmode)
C:\cygwin on / type system (binmode)
\\.\a: on /dev/fd0 type system (binmode)
 c: on /cygdrive/c type system (binmode,noumount)
d: on /cygdrive/d type system (binmode,noumount)
m: on /cygdrive/m type system (binmode,noumount)
y: on /cygdrive/y type system (binmode,noumount)
z: on /cygdrive/z type system (binmode,noumount)

Then did unmount /dev/fd0 then mount -s -b //./a: /dev/fd0 but then
get mount: warning - /dev/fd0 does not exist.

I know this USB floppy drive works in Cygwin because I have used it in
another Cygwin that I just installed.