Re: please help

Thank you for your email. Now I know I am on the list.

Yes, I use the setup.exe from the Cygwin.com and let
it help me download and install all those packages.

I started from those default packages. Then Devel
category and finally I have installed  ALL those
packages (2.66GB on my machine).

I cannot build my application. that is the first step
to port that linux application to windows.

Could you please check if your /usr/lib directory has
that librt.so file? it will link to the
/lib/librt.so.1 file.

thanks