Re: Enc: You could tell me what the package has synch.h

2008/5/19 Eric Blake:
> According to Juliano H. Maas on 5/18/2008 8:27 PM:
> | When I try to compile a code get the following error:
> | synch.h in such file
> | You could tell me what the package has synch.h?

There are two fundamentally different synch.h's around:

I know of the solaris sys/synch.h (SUN's thread synchronization interface)
  http://src.opensolaris.org/source/xref/onnv/onnv-gate/usr/src/head/synch.h

And the C++ synch.h (C++ Data structures for synchronizing threads)
e.g. MSVC http://www.koders.com/cpp/fid674FFFCE978E62E360CD8320944D468A2AF3F2A3.aspx
or BSD http://www.mcs.vuw.ac.nz/courses/COMP305/2006T1/Nachos/nachos_html/synch_h.html

Our sys/sem.h and pthread.h is functional similar to the one from Solaris.
Looks like a major rewrite is necessary.

--
Reini Urban
http://phpwiki.org/ http://murbreak.at/