mirrors innacessible from setup.exe

Hi, when running setup.exe I am adding mirror urls from the mirror list and setup.exe is reporting that it can't find setup.ini at that url.

When running setup.exe one of the steps is 'choose a download site'.  The list is empty so I add the Url by copying and pasting the address from the mirror list (for example http://www.mirrorservice.org/sites/sourceware.org/pub/cygwin/) and then click add and then when that entry is highlighted I click next.  This is when I recieve an error message : 'unable to get setup.ini from ..'url.

What can I do?