Snapshot - 2008-05-30

I tried out snapshot 2008-05-30 and I got the following messages when getting into cygwin:
bash: /usr/bin/tr: No such file or directory
bash: /usr/bin/sed: No such file or directory
bash: /usr/bin/tty: No such file or directory

If I use RXVT, I got another pop up screen with the message:
Huh? No /etc/fstab file?  Using default root and cygdrive prefix...
At times, it hang at exit from RXVT after the logout message. I have
to kill the second popup screen to clear things up.