RE: what is the status of proftp for cygwin?

>> Please don't commandeer existing threads when starting a new topic.

How did you know? The only reason I mention this is that I've been having one dumb problem
after another with hotmail since they made html the default format and I'm not even sure
I can see headers here now :)

> "cygcheck -p 'proftp\.'" gives no matches, so there is no proftp.exe in
> any package. But "cygcheck -p proftp" shows that there is indeed a
> proftpd package already made for cygwin. Rerun setup.exe to get it.

I found 1.2.10 and still had a few problems but I finally did get 1.2.6 to run and even let
me login on the clean install machine. It is possible I cleaned up a few "minor" things
that I forgot about I'm still a bit cofused as to why 1.3.1 and 1.2.10 don't seem to work.

Anyway thanks I am up now.