Re: Running fontforge.exe does nothing

David Spector wrote:

(I won't waste space including your message of June 24, 2008 1:40 PM, since it's in the archive. Why does cygwin use the mailing list approach, instead of an online forum? Seems awkward, since we have to receive all messages instead of subscribing to or browsing the categories or threads in which we are interested.)

That's funny, I feel the same way about browsing messages on forums :-)

Whenever I have a chioce, I use email instead of forums precicely
because I get all the messages, I can sort them or ignore them
as I choose, and I don't need to waste time with a clumsy
web based reader that throws ads in as well...

Ralph