sourcing a perl script on cygwin

Hello,

 I have a windows server 2003 installation and I try to sun a script
for an Oracle patch installation. I installed cygwin. The files in
question are two and they have more or less the following content:

install_cdaa.sh
------------------------
#!/bin/sh

# Check if ORACLE_HOME has been set
if [ -z "$ORACLE_HOME" ]
then
  echo "Set the ORACLE_HOME environment variable"
        exit 1
 fi
# Set the IFS_HOME variable
export IFS_HOME=${ORACLE_HOME}/content

##
## Setting other environment variables
#
. ${IFS_HOME}/bin/system/ifssetenv.pl

# EOF

 ///////////////

then we have :

ifssetenv.pl
------------------

#!/bin/perl

# ifssetenv.pl
#
# Oracle Internet File System
# Copyright (c) 2002, 2005, Oracle. All rights reserved.
 #

#
# This script sets the environment to run iFS.  The only environment
variable
# you must manually set is ORACLE_HOME.  The environment variables
IFS_JAVA_HOME
# and IFS_JAVA_COMMAND may be optionally set; otherwise default values
 will be
# used.
#
# The environment variable IFS_INSTALL_ENVIRONMENT is reserved for
Oracle use.
# Do not set this environment variable in your install environment.
#
# Oracle recommends that you not change this script.
 #
#
#   Set variables
#

#   The Oracle instance in which iFS was installed;
#   Set by the iFS Configuration Assistant
#

use Cwd;
use File::Basename;

if (lc($^O) eq "mswin32")
 {
  $PSEP = ";";
}

#EOF

////////////////////////////////
//////////////////////////////
I take the following steps in a new cygwin windows:

export ORACLE_HOME=/cygdrive/d/cdb_10_2

then If i run:
$ /cygdrive/d/cdb_10_2/content/bin/system/ifssetenv.pl
it works ok.

but if I try to source as in the calling script (install_cdaa.sh) I
get error messages. :
$ . /cygdrive/d/cdb_10_2/content/bin/system/ifssetenv.pl
 bash: use: command not found
bash: use: command not found
bash: /cygdrive/d/cdb_10_2/content/bin/system/ifssetenv.pl: line 31:
syntax erro
r near unexpected token `$^O'
bash: /cygdrive/d/cdb_10_2/content/bin/system/ifssetenv.pl: line 31:
 `if (lc($^O
) eq "mswin32")'

do you have any ideea why?

thanks,