Re: chmod permission denied on windows 2008

----- Original Message ----- From: "Corinna Vinschen"

On Jul 7 17:12, Steven Hartland wrote:
I know its cheaky but I dont suppose you could shed any light on my
other thread regards 2008 support:-
"apache crashing on windows 2008 when listening on localhost"

Sorry, but no. There's other work I have to do and I'm also not keen on debugging a monster like apache.

No problem, good to confirm that its not a known issue if nothing else. I'll dig out the source code and look at tracking it down, its definitely something related to localhost binding so hopefully shouldn't be too hard to track down.

Thanks again for the help.

   Regards
   Steve