Re: Freeze with the letter "e"

On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 02:33:08PM -0400, Mark J. Reed wrote:
>On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 2:03 PM, Sam Hanes <elemecca@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I think what he's trying to say
>
>In  Mr. Faylor's his own inimitable way...

...he was trying to get someone off their butt to figure it out for
themselves since it is very far from being a complicated subject and it
has been discussed before.  google is your friend.  The mailing list
archives are your friend.

.inputrc shouldn't have CRLF line endings since it causes problems with
several applications.  I am not cruelly withholding the list of
applications.  I doubt that anyone has a list.  Just don't use MS-DOS
line endings in files that are designed to be used on UNIX.

cgf