RE: Cygwin dll from C# Application

Stefano Facchetti wrote on 23 July 2008 19:08:

> The FAQ tell to read the document: winsup/cygwin/how-cygtls-works.txt
> I'm using cygwin under windows vista. Where I can find the document..?

  The path refers to a location in the sourceware.org CVS repository.  You
could check out the winsup module using CVS, you could use setup.exe to
install the source for your current version of the Cygwin dll and look for
it there, or you can just browse it through the sourceware.org cvsweb
interface, at:

http://cygwin.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/src/winsup/cygwin/how-cygtls-works.txt?
cvsroot=src

  Click the 'download' link on that page to get a copy of the latest
revision.

    cheers,
      DaveK