Download Cygwin once and intall it several times

I'm a problem with setup.exe

If I download on a pc in a local directory  using setup.exe all the
distribution of cygwin and that install it (using always setup.exe) at
the end of the installation I obtain a bash shell running.

If I copy the same directory on another pc an run setup.exe at the
end, i push on the icon on the desktop an I obtain a window where the
prompt is not colored (like when it run) and the prompt is  bash x y.
In this condition, I'm not able to run any command (e.g. ls command
not fund vi command not found and so on).

Few years ago this same procedure was ok. For me is important to
install cygwin on PC that are not connected to internet.

Could you help me?

PS: I hope this is the right mailing-list.
I sent this question to cygwin-app@cygwin.com (because I read that for
problem related to setup.exe that mailing list was right  ) and
Corinna Vinschen reply to me:

Wrong mailing list.  Use the cygwin AT cygwin DOT com user list for
questions like this.