Re: Building kernel modules

Bosko Radivojevic wrote:
Larry,

thank you for your answer. I'll ask there too. Besides this good
advice, do you have any other related to problem I'm trying to solve?

Sorry no. I'm no cross-compile expert and I don't use the GNU ARM tool-chain. To me, it sounds like there's a problem with the installation of the tool-chain, a step was missed in the process, or there's a problem in the environment that's misdirecting the tool-chain. I'm sure there are other possibilities though the lack of detailed information about the install process at the GNU ARM site would suggest that a non-working tool-chain after the install is done is not typical. So that would lead me back to thinking that it's either an install problem, which may be solved by a re-installation, or your usage doesn't match the intent of the project. But these are really just WAGs, even if any of them hit close to the mark. ;-)

-- Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office 216 Dalton Rd. (508) 893-9889 - FAX Holliston, MA 01746