Re: New install of SSH on Windows XP. Inconsistent connectivity

Guy Fleegman wrote:
Is that for the SSHd server? Or the SSH Client?

'ssh' is the client.

I am connecting from putty and attachmate's ssh clients on XP systems.

I do not have a machine running cygwin/openssh to connect back to the sshd
server.

That's not hard to fix, right?

How can i have the sshd server give me output?

That's a bit more work. There is a log already for 'sshd' in '/var/log'. You can look at that. But probably you'd need to enable debugging before you'll see much there. Why don't you try what's been suggested so far and see what you find? Maybe you won't need to "go there".

Holliston, MA 01746