Installing rpmbuild?

Hi all,

I've been trying to add rpmbuild to my cygwin installation, using the
latest version of the net installer. Looking at the distribution site,
I see the rpm-build package, but it doesn't appear to be listed in the
installer interface. The setup.ini file has an entry for this package,
but it's missing 'version' and 'install' lines. Is this package
broken? It there some other way it should be installed?

I gave up and manually extracted the tarball, which seemed to work
fine, but I'm hoping I won't have to instruct others to do that. Any
hints?

Thanks

/J