Re: MPI under cygwin?

Hi Gustavo,

I'm using MPICH2 under Cygwin and it works fine. I would like to try
OpenMPI but it is not yet supported. It seems OpenMPI team is working on it.

Best regards,

Anh-Khai

Gustavo Seabra a écrit :
Hi all,

I looked here: http://cygwin.com/packages/ , but there doesn't seem to
be any MPI available for installing using setup.exe. I wonder if
anyone here has experience installing any MPI implementation under
cygwin. I **do not** mean to use the Windows version under cygwin, as
listed here:

http://sourceware.org/ml/cygwin/2008-02/msg00029.html,

but an actual installation under cygwin. I'd be very interested to
hear any experience you guys may have as far as what works well (or
doesn't), and what needed to be done for compiling, etc.

Thanks a lot!
Gustavo.