Re: __CYGWIN_USE_BIG_TYPES__

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave Korn"
Subject: RE: __CYGWIN_USE_BIG_TYPES__

Nope. Don't define it any way at all, it's private.

[...]

#include <sys/types.h>

Thanks Dave,

That got rid of the _off64_t problem but by some route which I haven't yet
worked out,  '/usr/unclude/pthread.h'  is now getting included - and this
gives me a new error:-

\usr\include\pthread.h:  77: error: `pthread_attr_t' was not declared in
this scope

By reading various comments in header files it looks like pthread_attr_t
should point to a dummy struct and this gets done in cygwin/types.h - but if
I #include that I get the original problem back.  Presumably I need to
#include somethine else, as well as sys/types.h ?

Cheers,

John