Rsync on two WinXP Machines: how?

Hi,

Cygwin's rsync runs successfully on a WinXP machine of mine which remote syncs with a Linux PC. All works fine.

Now I'd like to remote sync two WinXP machines. How?

I tried the following, without success so far :

1.) On the 2nd PC I let (auto) start "rsync --daemon" so rsync is running and waiting.
2) When I start rsync on the 1st PC it always says: no connection possible (I've to write down the exact error message).

I've used the special host syntax with double colons for a remote sync daemon as described here: http://linuxreviews.org/man/rsync/index.html.en#lbAI
Codeword "rsync -av host::src /dest"

What could be the problem?

-Richard