Problem restoring mount point in bash

Hi All,

Background:
1. Running Cygwin (on USB Flash) on machine where there is Cygwin
installed in local machine

2. I already making script which  back up Cygwin mount (on local
machine), put this back-up (remount.bat) in bin directory of Cygwin
(on USB) and making new mount point for Cygwin (on USB)

3. I want to make function in bashrc which unmounting cygwin (on USB
Flash) and restore mount point from backup (remount.bat)

4. I using Cygwin 1.5.25

5. Using batch script is not an options

I think about passing every line in remount.bat to variable in script
and then running it, but I still don't have a solutions to do this.

Another problem is I must remove my Cygwin (on USB) mount point first
before remount Cygwin (on local machine). And appartently bash lost
his knowledge about path and confused (chicken and egg problem)

Any suggestion, hint, direction or just comment will be appreciated

Regards,
--
It is easy to say no when
          there is a deeper yes burning within