Apologies for multiple messages (Please Help!)

Apologies to the list for getting the same message sent over and over to
the list from my account.  I can't yet explain what is happening, but I can
assure you that I only sent the message once (and in no way differently
than my other posts to the list).

I've been on the phone with my ISP for the better part of the last 4 hours
trying to figure out what is going on, to no avail.  Messages keep getting
sent to the list, even though my account was deactivated and every process
connected with it killed.  Unsubscribing from the list didn't help either,
messages still got through.  Bottom line, I really don't know how I can
stop the madness, so I need some help.

>From the headers it seems to show my domain keeps sending the message to
sourceware.org, my ISP assures me that their maillog only shows the
message being sent once.

I am pulling my hair out trying to figure out what is going on.  Is there
any chance that the problem could be on the sourceware.org side of things?
I'm beginning to suspect that, but I cannot confirm.

Please correct me if I am wrong, but this type of thing has happened to
the list before, right?  I seem to remember it happening to someone else
a while back, but I cannot find it in the archives at the moment.

Can someone please tell me how best to get in touch with the list
administrator to try and figure out what is going on?  They contact me
directly at maeder-cygml AT maeder DOT org.

Or at the bare minimum disable any more mail from my account to the list.
The list has been tortured enough....

Herb.

P.S.  I'm hoping like hell that this message doesn't loop...

P.P.S.  Here is what I'm seeing in the headers in case anyone can enlighten
        me as what is going on.

>From message 1:

>From message 2:

>From message 3:

The key thing to note is that the time stamp on the second line of each
message is exactly the same (i.e. I sent the message only once and it
fired off only one qmail pid).  The first line is when the message
subsequently gets received by sourceware.org, the timestamps for each new
message are different.

At first, it would appear that maeder.org is sending the message to
sourceware.org repeatedly.  But since the messsage must be coming from
sourceware.org, there is also the possibility that sourceware.org only
received the message once, but is passing the same message on at whacky
7-40 minute intervals.  Having someone look at the mail logs on
sourceware.org would certainly help.