ssh impersonation

Hello,

	I've installed cygwin-1.25-15 on Server 2008 and seem to be
seeing issues related to sshd's impersonation of a public key
authenticated user.   Google turned up a few threads on this subject:

In addition to the Visual Studio 2008 linker problem, I also run into
problems accessing WMI from a ssh session - things like tasklist simply
hang and the event log DCOM messages looks like an authentication issue.
As suggested in one of the threads, running sshd as the desired logon
user fixes things, but that makes it difficult for multiple users to
share a "build" box.

It's been a while since these threads were posted; has anyone come up
with any workarounds besides using password authentication or use the
same sshd account for user logon and sshd service?    Larry mentioned
some changes in Cygwin 1.7 - any chance it's a small enough change that
I can put it into sshd until Cygwin 1.7 is released?

thanks for your time!
jim