Viewing postscript files in Cygwin without X

The recent update to ghostscript prompts me to ask: is there supplied with Cygwin a viewer that will permit viewing of postscript files without running X? (Can use gv when running X.)
Up to now I use gsview32 (version 2.7 December 1998) which is fine and seems to be the latest version that does not endlessly nag the user. But it needs installing in the Windows sense and is basically a pain expecially when running Cygwin e.g. on a borrowed machine that does not have gsview32.
Thank you for any advice.
Fergus