pre-xfer exec works in XP but not in Vista

Hi,

I try to use exact the same procedures within XP and Vista.
Linux-Server with backuppc, Windows-Clients with cygwin and rsyncd V3.0.4
over OpenSSH V5.1p1 for backup.
This will work with XP but unfortunately not with Vista (Home Basic) :-(

In Vista I get the following error from rsyncd:
pre-xfer exec returned failure (65280)
rsync error: requested action not supported (code 4)

and Vista pops up a small windows with the message:
sh.exe would be finished and closed.
The application is not any longer running correctly due to a problem.
(sorry, thats my translation from german into english ;-)

But "sh /etc/Backup/pre-exec.sh" from an vista cmd box works correct.

Excerpt from my rsyncd.conf:
-----------------
?max connections = 6
?log file = /var/log/backup-service.log
?read only = false
?write only = false
?transfer logging = no
?list = false
?max verbosity = 6
?address = 127.0.0.1
?pre-xfer exec = /etc/Backup/pre-exec.sh
?post-xfer exec = /etc/Backup/post-exec.sh
[C]
?path = /cygdrive/c/

My pre-exec.sh:
/bin/ManageSuspend.exe OFF