Re: Git corrupts repository

Hello,

Spiro Trikaliotis wrote:
Hello,

* On Sat, Nov 22, 2008 at 01:17:07PM +0100 Kovarththanan Rajaratnam wrote:

I've run into a similar issue as described in [1]. No matter which repository I try to clone, I end up with a corrupt repository. According to [1] it should be sufficient to put the git repository onto a binary mount point in order to avoid line endings issues.

Was /cygdrive/c/Temp already binary when you created/converted the git repository, or have you done it afterwards?

The directory must be binary already on creation.

I made sure that the directory was mounted binary before cloning the git repository.

--
Best Regards
Kovarththanan Rajaratnam