Re: [1.7] Installation fails to create fstab correctly on Server 2003

On Sat, Dec 27, 2008 at 06:33:03PM -0500, Robert Pendell wrote:
>I did attach it before but I'll do it again.

And you even mentioned it repeatedly in your message.  Sorry for missing
that.

It took me a while but I managed to duplicate the problem.  The problem
was in my recent change to the base-cygwin package.  I tried to use
/usr/bin/mount when there was not yet a /usr/bin created.  The cygcheck
output from 1.5 provided the memory jog that I needed.  The new
base-cygwin-1.1-3 package should fix the problem.

>Sorry for not specifying the cygwin version before.

There was no need.  1.7 was implied.

Thanks for the report.  And apologies for breaking this.

cgf