Re: MinTTY

Christopher Faylor wrote:

I don't really feel comfortable having another ssh implementation in Cygwin.

wget, curl lftp, ncftp links, lynx GraphicsMagic, ImageMagick ash, bash, tcsh, zsh, scsh, pdksh, posh vim, nano, emacs, joe, xemacs, nedit, xedit, gvim

....need I go on?

Not that I'm pushing for including a puttycyg package. You'll just need a better justification than that to keep it out.