New "ldd" binary in snapshot and eventually in release

Last night, after seeing a request on irc, I did something that I've
been meaning to do for many years - I wrote an "ldd" for Cygwin.

The tricky part about writing ldd is getting it to display the load
addresses of dlls that a program uses.  I accomplished that by running
the program up to its entry point, displaying the list of loaded dlls
and their load addresses, and then terminating the process.

I haven't verified this but ldd should work on any windows program.  ldd
itself is a cygwin program but the programs it inspects don't have to
be.  The output is similar to but not identical linux.  The paths that
it displays are in /cygwin/format.

Btw, the techniques that I used may only work on Windows XP and above.
I haven't confirmed that either.

I haven't updated the documentation to include ldd yet but I expect to
do that over the weekend.

FYI.
cgf