Re: MinTTY 0.3.3

Andy Koppe wrote:
Danilo Turina wrote:
Thorsten Kampe wrote:
I WANT TABS!!

Well if tabs get in, I'll throw mrxvt out of the window (or out of the X-Window?).

Sorry guys, I'm afraid there's no chance of me implementing those. See http://code.google.com/p/mintty/issues/detail?id=8

I think something like WinTabber, which is a container app that can aggregate any related windows, is a much better approach to tabbing than implementing it separately in each app. Shame it's not Free.

I guess it's down to someone needing to do the cold-blooded task of implementation. :-)

Personally, I found navigation using VirtuaWin nicer than WinTabber, and it's GPL. One can get to any app in the current virtual screen using one mouse click, with grouping of course turned off. I would have spoken out in favour of tabs too, but VirtuaWin, for the most part, works well enough for me to negate that need.

--
Cheers,
Kein-Hong Man (esq.)