Re: MinTTY 0.3.3

Christopher Faylor wrote:
On Sat, Jan 10, 2009 at 12:40:35PM -0700, Andrew DeFaria wrote:
Christopher Faylor wrote:
This is YA point that has already been made. You are not adding anything new here.
I'm not sure that a "YA" is - the closest I see is Yaakov but he didn't say anything about this AFAICT. In any event I feel I am adding something, which was a reason why both of these alternate terminals are
not the default for Cygwin. If you disagree with me then feel free to ignore what I say...
<http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#YA>YA</a> means "Y"et "A"nother.

As I said, the point has been made. If you think I want to disagree with it, you've proved my original assertion that you aren't paying attention since I was the person who made the point.
Seems to me you're just being pedantic and obtuse and there's no reason for me to go there. Have fun there by yourself.

Out of here...
--
Andrew DeFaria <http://defaria.com>
Why do we put suits in garment bags and garments in a suitcase?