Re: setup 2.573.2.3 configure fails libgpg-error/libgcrypt

On 2009-01-13, Dave Korn <dave.korn.cygwin@googlemail.com> wrote:

>> Thanks, I'm set.  I guess nobody else builds their own
>> setup.exe. :)
>
>   I'm a little surprised it took this long for anyone to notice!

You can take that as a compliment: the program evidently works
so well that only the rare oddballs like me feel the need to
mess with it.

FWIW, I changed source.cc to default to "CWD" as the source so
that my CD-based install will "just work" without the user
having to click anything other than next/finish.  I've found
that requiring anything else of users will cause problems.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow! Eisenhower!!  Your
                                  at               mimeograph machine upsets