Re: Cygwin on x64

rajeevs wrote:

> 1)      I want to create a 64 bit DLL using Cygwin in Windows Serever 2003
> 64 bit platform.

> 5)      The main thing is that I donât know exactly what should be the
> option we have to give under cygwin for building a 64 bit DLL (though I have
> used â-m64â option),

There is no 64-bit support in cygwin compilers.  You might be interested
in the mingw32-x64 project, but there's no support for that here.  C and
Fortran binaries are available from gfortran wiki, in addition to several
other sources.
Tbird is taking the clues you give and putting all your repetitive posts
in the Spam folder.  There are resources for studying how to pose
questions effectively.