Re: Are there vnc packages?

Ben Kamen wrote:
rhubbell wrote:
I looked for vnc packages in cygwin but didn't find any.
Do they exist? Maybe no need since there are plenty of vnc packages
that run on winxp already?

Yes. You can download from www.RealVNC.com

I used the personal edition. It's very nice and their renewal prices are super reasonable.

Sorry - should have been more specific.

For Windows they exist.. for Cygwin, I've never looked, so I don't know...

-Ben

--
Ben Kamen - O.D.T., S.P.