Re: path to graphics.h

H Le wrote:
Hello,

I wonder where is this lib located? I have installed cygwin under
                         ^^^
You mean header or include file.

d:\cygwin directory. Thank you for your helps.

I can't answer your question directly but I think I can help you answer it.

From the main Cygwin page, first line:

"Cygwin is a Linux-like environment for Windows."

Where on a Linux machine or from what Linux package would you expect to
find "graphics.h"?  If you can't answer that, then perhaps an easier
question is why would you expect to find "graphics.h" with Cygwin?

Holliston, MA 01746